An inspiring day for women of all ages.
The Sharp Women’s Health Conference is a soul-enriching event designed to empower women of all ages to live healthier and more balanced lives. Feed Your Soul is a day to focus on you — whether you choose to take in an early morning yoga class, get pampered in a salon in the exhibit hall or learn about the latest in health advances in everything from cancer prevention to skin care.
Emcee Kimberly Hunt from Channel 10 will lead the day, along with keynote speakers Kathi Burns and Marci Shimoff. Learn more about the Women’s Health Conference speakers.
Attend this event and enjoy:
- Continental breakfast
- Gourmet three-course lunch
- Gift bag filled with health, wellness and skin care samples
- Free health screenings, including Ask-the-Doctor booths and screenings for bone density, sleep apnea and more
- Informative breakout sessions on health topics such as aging and skin care, stress management, nutrition, parenting, menopause, arthritis and more
- Pampering booths, including mini-makeovers from Macy’s and mini-facials from Origns
- Fitness breakout sessions featuring Yoga, Zumba, xtend Barre and self-defense strategies
- Opportunity drawing with great prizes
Watch the video of last year’s Women’s Health conference.
Date and Time
Saturday, Oct. 6, 2012
Registration, Screenings and Exhibits: 7:30 am
Conference: 8 am to 4 pm
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
1380 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
To buy tickets online or to learn more about this event, go to Sharp Women’s Health Conference.
*this post has been Sponsored by Sharp Women’s Health*